Location: National Chambal Sanctuary, Agra
Are Bird enthusiasts? If yes then this is perfect event for you.
Come visit with Adhvanta India, stay in luxury maharaja tents in middle of Chambal Sanctuary. Capture different species of bird in your camera as the northern state has been famous for hosting many indigenous and exotic migrant birds.
This festival is an attempt of hosting an international gathering of experts and bird enthusiasts.
Renowned bird experts such as Tim Inskipp, Carol Inskipp, Pamela Rasmussen, Tim Appleton, Per Alstrom, Bano Haralu, Paul Donald, Gopi Sundar, Jackie Garner and Pete Marshall have been requested to attend the event
After Chambal, the state forest department would focus on the Terai Belt that hosts variety of flora and fauna, including the Katrania Ghat and the Dudhwa National Park
- The National Chambal Gharial Wildlife Sanctuary covers a total area of 5,400 square kilometre.
- It is a protected tri-state area that hosts critically endangered species such as Gharial (small crocodiles), the Red-crowned Roof Turtle and the endangered Ganges River Dolphin.
- Located along the Chambal River, the sanctuary falls in the tri-point of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh.
- The forest area was accredited with the sanctuary tag on September 30 in 1978 under Section 18(1) of the Wildlife Protection Act of 1972.
- The headquarter of the sanctuary is situated at Morena in Uttar Pradesh.